Monday, February 14, 2011

Love


Unfortunately, Leith was oncall today so we were unable to spend Valentine's Day together. As bummed as I was to be apart from Leith, I decided to make the most of it and spend the day with my little man! Last week Isaiah received his first valentine from his friend Eliana requesting a date for them and their mommys today. So Isaiah and I met with Melissa and Eliana today and had a great time having lunch followed by a baby photoshoot at my house. I must say that the entire day was completely for both mine and Melissa's entertainment, but I am hoping that when Eliana and Isaiah are older they will also be entertained by the photos we captured of them today.



Isaiah ready for our lunch date


mommy and her little valentine!


Melissa's mom made Isaiah this adorable owl hat...i love it!

i love this!


Happy Valentine's Day!










1 comment:

  1. What an adorable Valentine date you had! Love his big smiles!

    ReplyDelete