Monday, February 15, 2010

v-day surprise


so unfortunately I had to work this valentine's day weekend and was extremely bummed to miss the day with Leith. But, as he always does, Leith had a surprise up his sleeve for me and ended up making this Valentines day one to remember. Sunday night he picked me up from work and instead of coming home we went to the Hyatt resort in Newport Beach for the night. Then today we enjoyed a late breakfast and spent the day walking down Main Street and enjoying a nice walk on the beach. It was so beautiful and sunny today! We ended the night with a gondola ride in Newport Beach harbor (this was our first date 6 years ago) and then enjoyed a lovely beach front dinner at Newport Landing, which is where we had dinner on our first date 6 years ago! I feel so extremely grateful to have the husband that I do and am so overwhelmed by the blessings God has given us. Needless to say, we had a great time and are enjoying every minute of our time together until Isaiah comes! I am 23 weeks now and Isaiah is growing steadily and kicking quite a bit now (especially after meals...like father like son!)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful v-day together! And I'm super happy you joined the petunia club! Now our bags can be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete