Monday, March 22, 2010

28 weeks!

So...somehow 28 weeks has come faster than I ever expected! I feel like I am growing daily and can't imagine how much bigger I will get. As Leith says, "Isaiah is sure making himself at home!" He is kicking more and more everyday, but definitely flips out at certain points during the day. For example, he get super excited after mommy has her daily bowl of fruit which lucky for him (not me) is right before bedtime. I can't complain though because the feeling of him kicking and moving around is the most amazing feeling in the world. I can't wait to meet my little peanut and start this new journey in our lives.
As some of you may or may not know, Leith is gone at ODS training in Newport, RI until April 9th. He has been gone 2 weeks already and my countdown till the day he comes home could not go any slower! I can't wait to see him again. Please pray for him and his safe arrival home. Thank you to all of you who have kept us in your prayers the past few weeks...we love you all!

1 comment: