Thursday, May 27, 2010


so they say that pregnancy makes you do crazy things, have crazy cravings, and forget simply everything. I never really believed it until now. I have never been so absent minded in my life! I have even gone so far as to send a $50 check to our leasing office for rent when in fact we definitely pay alot more! My bad!

I suppose you could say that I am quite attached to my long locks of hair and have been for as long as I can remember. My sister has even compared me to Samson and called my hair "my strength" (i know...kinda dramatic)! well, to top off the pregnancy randomness I make the crazy decision to chop off my long locks this week. That's right...8 inches gone! I had a sudden craving for change and did it before I could change my mind. Fortunately for me I love the new look. It's easy and ecomonical! I think I will use half the amount of shampoo and conditioner now and Leith is quite pleased with this.

So anyway...here is a picture of the new look and the latest of Isaiah before he makes his debut. I am almost 38 wks already! Hospital bag packed...check! nursery ready...check! car seat installed...check! new mommy friendly hair style...check!

2 comments: