Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving

The last four years Leith and I haven't had the most holiday friendly schedules, so this year we are thrilled to enjoy all holidays off! Leith gets weekends and holidays off and I am rocking the stay at home mom status (so I guess I never get a day off unless Isaiah says so). This year we spent Thanksgiving at my parents' house with a few family members and friends. It wasn't the usual Londono Family gathering with all my siblings and cousins but it was still a good turn out. There were almost 20 people there which sounds scary when I say that was a small gathering for us. My mom and I baked the night before and prepped the turkey and then spent most of thursday in the kitchen. It was so much fun to spend time together but it was definitely exhausting due to the baby girl I am carrying around with me lately. Leith spent the day with our nephews watching football and playing zombie games on his ipad....they had a blast! All in all it was a great day and we were so thankful to be surrounded by those we love. As I reflect on the past year I find it impossible to choose one thing to be thankful for. This year has brought on so many life changes and exciting events in our life as a family. We are so thankful for our new house and for God's provision in allowing us to purchase it. We are also thankful for Leith's job and what a great blessing it has been to be able to rely on his income so I can stay home and raise our son. We are beyong thankful for Isaiah and the joy he has brought to our lives and the lives of our friend and family. We are also thankful to have found a great church in orange county that has already blessed us in many ways. We are also thankful for each and every one of you who has supported us in some way through your friendship. I could go on and on, but I will leave the list as is and now allow you to enjoy some pictures from our thanksgiving celebration...

Isaiah and grandpa

Isaiah and daddy...eager to start eating!

delicious meal

Isaiah enjoying his first thanksgiving meal (last year he was only breastfeeding :))

kids table

grandma let isaiah get his hands on the turkey leg...he loved it!

thankful for grandma and grandpa


Isaiah and cousin Natalia

that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment