Monday, October 25, 2010

4 months



That's right! Our little Isaiah is four months old as of last week! As I sit here listening to Leith give Isaiah his bath, I can't believe that we have been enjoying him for four whole months already. Once again I must say...time flies! This past month has been very busy for all three of us. Leith is averaging 90 hour work weeks, I am always either doing laundry or trying to catch up with the dust accumulating in the house, and Isaiah is the busiest of all...thumb sucking and rolling over is very time consuming! He had his four month appointment last week which came with the very unpleasane round of shots, but otherwise he passed with flying colors. He's weighing in at 14 lbs 1 oz and is 25 1/4 inches long. I think we are gonna have a tall boy on our hands.
So what's the latest and greatest? Well, he has mastered the art of rolling over quite well and I believe he will start to scoot around any day now. He has also become very vocal lately. His new thing is screaming at the top of his lungs either while he plays or when Leith gets him very excited. Last week he found his feet and they have been inseparable ever since. A couple of weeks ago we made the big jump and decided to start putting Isaiah in his own room to sleep at night. He had been napping in his room during the day but was still sleeping in ours at night. Surprisingly it was harder for Leith than for me...probably because Leith can't even here him when he gets up anyway :). He's doing great in his room and sleeps an average of 8-9 hours at night....hooray!



Isaiah, your dad and I have never been happier than we are now. You make our lives so much more enjoyable and we thank the Lord for blessing us with you every day. We love you so much sweetheart!



1 comment:

  1. This little man is just pure delight. I will smoother him with my love!

    ReplyDelete