Monday, May 16, 2011

11




my apologies...this post is a couple days late but I worked over the weekend and didn't have time to write. For you followers that anxiously await the monthly report...you know who you are! Isaiah is 11 months! WOW!!! I seriously cannot believe it. I feel like last May was not that long ago and I remember the excitement we felt because we would soon welcome our little boy. Now we are preparing to celebrate his first birthday! Since Isaiah turned six months Leith and I have been saying that the stage he was in was so great and fun and our favorite yet...since then each stage has been so great and fun and our favorite yet! Its amazing to us how fast he has grown and changed. Each day he surprises us with something new. He's gotten much stronger on his feet this past month. Although not walking independently yet he cruises while holding on to an object or someone's hand. The best part is his facial expression when he realizes he's walking...its so funny! His cuisine and appetite have both increased. He's eating most everything now and able to chew most foods. Amongst his favorites are beans and rice, macaroni and cheese, and steamed veggies. He definitely keeps me on my toes all day long. Many times throughout the day I find myself looking for him even when I have only left the room for a minute. I usually find him under the dining table or behind the recliner or in the kitchen trying to open the door to the pantry (which we just baby proofed because he started taking everything out!). So as you can imagine everything is slowly being taken off shelves and placed in boxes in order to keep them out of Isaiah's reach. I guess you could say he's helping us get a head start on our packing! This month came with some fun activities as well. We had a couple beach days and discovered that Isaiah loves sand but not ocean water. We headed to the park quite and bit and had a few play dates. This month has come and gone and although I am in denial about it I know that my next monthly update will be for his first birthday...ahhh! (tears :( ) I don't know if I am ready but ready or not here it comes!















No comments:

Post a Comment